Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Super Hero

superwoman
"I'm fairly certain that given a cape and a nice tiara, I could save the world".

Do you ever wish you had a superpower? If so, what would your power be? To fly? Read minds? Be invisible? Super strength? X-ray vision? So many different powers - it's hard to choose one. But you know what? I believe we all have a superpower, maybe you just haven't found yours yet.

My superpowers? I think one is I can touch people with my words and images. I'm not a great photographer or an awesome writer, but I believe what I do matters, and makes a difference in people's lives. I'm still learning my superpower(s), and strive to get better with each passing day. I'm a Superwoman in progress!

So what's your superpower? I know one you have. How about the ability to love? When you love someone their whole world changes. That's the greatest superpower EVER! And we all have that ability...maybe we just haven't used it in a while.

1 comment:

  1. You're right - the power of love is the best ability ever. We can all do it. Great post. Made me think ;)

    ReplyDelete