Monday, August 8, 2011

Feeling upside down

upside down

I have a Doctors appointment today. An appointment I should of had about a year or so ago, and now I'm dreading going. I get headaches, a lot! Some are pretty bad, where I just have to lay down and have someone rub my head. Fonzy and everybody else have been telling me to go to the Dr., but I kept putting it off, but I can't do that any longer. So today, I'm off to see the Doctor and I'm a little nervous. You know you always hear stories about how someone waited to go the Dr. and they finally go only to find out they have some terrible disease or something and end up dead in 6 months. I know, I know...I shouldn't think like that. All morning I've been telling myself I'm just being dramatic and I'm alright. But in the back of my head I have this little voice telling me I should have taken my butt to the Dr. earlier!

Hmmmm....there seems to be a lot of talking to myself, with multiple voices today, huh? Maybe I need to see a psychiatrist instead?????

Crazy much?

1 comment:

  1. I think everyone talks to themselves. It's our own therapy ;)

    ReplyDelete