Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Summertime Boredom

summertime blues

The countdown to back to school begins now!

One week and summer break is over! Come next week Thursday, these two will back in school! And not a moment too soon! Yay for school!

Summer boredom has taken over at Casa Veale. There's been a lot of lounging around, watching Netflix and complaining "there is nothing to do!"  There are bikes in the garage, footballs, baseballs, bats, soccer balls, a huge yard to play in. Crayons, markers, sidewalk chalk, paper, and imagination! Yep...absolutly nothing to do. Poor deprived kids!

I've taken Friday off and am planning an adventure. We are going to use our imaginations and have fun! I haven't told them yet because they would bug the heck out of me, but I'm plotting and planning!

For now, we are sitting around watching Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo. Had to go old school on them! I think they like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment