Monday, August 1, 2011

Hugo

Hugo

Wow - today is August 1! Summer break is almost over for Fonzy and the boys. I'm sure they aren't too happy about that, but I am. It's hard getting up every morning for work while they get to stay home and do whatever. I guess I'm a little jealous. I want summer's off too! But I'm not complaining. I'm happy to have a job, especially since so many people are without one. I remind myself of that everyday as I drag myself out of bed.

Anyways - on to Hugo. I know, I know....what's up with me and these monsters. I can't help it! They are an addiction. A happy addiction! Isn't he just bright and cheerful! Doesn't he make you smile? Well, he makes me smile. While making Hugo I wasn't sure what I was going to do with him. Keep him or gift him. I guess I have to keep him now. Elijah has taken over, carrying him around and sleeping with him. He's growing up and soon will throw these monsters aside, but for now, I'll let him enjoy them.

And I don't care what you say - I know you're smiling, if not on the outside, on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment