Monday, July 25, 2011

Weekend Recap - Ty's house

Nothing better than a weekend spent with family.

After going through all my pictures I realized I had no pictures of Tyrone or myself. Wow....it's like we weren't even there. I really need to teach the boys how to use my camera. They are going to look back at all our pictures, and I won't be in half of them. I wish I had more pictures of my mom, so I really need to make a conscience effort to use my tripod and remote more often and get in the picture, instead of being that phantom being behind the lens. Oh well....even though Ty and I weren't in the pictures we were there and had a good time.


summer 035

summer 040

summer 041

summer 069

summer 064

summer 050

summer 051

summer 061

summer 067

summer 057

summer 076

summer 094

summer 089

1 comment:

  1. I love your pics! You are a NATURAL!!!!
    Drew's Mom
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete