Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Monsters and Monkeys - oh my!

Monster Mash 003
Quincy Quade Quentin - Rebecca Danger Crafts

Monster Mash 022
Jerry the Musical Monkey - Rebecca Danger crafts

Been doing a lot of knitting lately. At baseball games, basketball games, the pool, on the back patio, in front of the TV, any and everywhere! I'm learning new techniques and getting better! I have a list of Monsters I want to make for Christmas gifts. Gifts that I thought I could get done last year, but never did. Ooops...

Also, on my list is socks! I will learn to knit socks before this year is up! Yep! Watch me.

Getting knitty!

3 comments:

  1. You will learn to knit socks. You've put it in writing. I'm going to hold you to it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha - hold me to it Lorrie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you can handle the feet of some of these monsters, you can handle socks! You monster and monkey sure are cute though!

    ReplyDelete