Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Quakin' Shakin' And Rain Makin'

this moment 336

So we had an earthquake yesterday! An earthquake?!?! Here in NC! I was sitting at my desk, when all of sudden the building starts to shake. My initial thought was someone was rolling something heavy down the hall. Then for a split second, I thought of an earthquake, but quickly dismissed it. There are no earthquakes in NC. Guess I was wrong. Even though it wasn't bad here in NC, an earthquake really gets you to thinking. Life is so short! I know I say this all the time, but in an instant we can be gone!

Hurricane Irene may hit our coast this weekend. Lot's of wind and rain for our area. We need the rain, but not looking forward to all the other stuff. The natural disasters just keep coming. I'm telling you, we all need to make sure we tell the people in our lives we love them. Hold our families a little tighter because you just never know. Life is so unpredictable!

As for my picture....it has absolutely nothing to do with my post. Saw this little crab when I went to the beach in May. Have never seen a crab so little!

No comments:

Post a Comment