Friday, January 23, 2015

Rainy Friday

MyshadowTitus
Today was a rainy, dreary day. The kind of day you don't want to leave the house. Plenty of coffee this morning to keep warm. Had lunch plans with a friend I haven't seen in a while, but unfortunately, we had to cancel due to work obligations. I was bummed, because I was so looking forward to the chicken and waffles I planned on having, but will have to wait until next Friday.

Even though lunch was canceled I had to run out for a few errands, but rushed back home to put on colorful socks and leggings. These seem to be my go to outfit lately. There's nothing better on a rainy day than soft, thick colorful socks and a puppy to keep you company.

I'm working on another doll, hoping to have her done by early next week. I think this is going to be my year of dolls. Of course I plan on knitting other things, but dolls are whispering to be made and I must answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment