Monday, January 5, 2015

Holiday Over

titusmissedme sunset Man, the Monday after holiday break is rough! It was hard for all of us to roll out of bed this morning. Plenty of coffee was consumed!

My drive into work takes me past horses in a field. The horses were one of the reasons we picked the subdivision in which we live. I love riding past them everyday. Such beautiful creatures. This morning, the moon, full, and yellow hung low as the horses grazed in the field. I wanted so much to pull over and take a picture, but I didn't have my big camera, and my iPhone just wouldn't have done the scene justice. I thought about turning around, but by the time I went back home, the scene wouldn't have been the same. I wish I could have pulled over and just sat there, enjoying the view, but I was already running late for work,

Titus missed us today. He was so excited when I got home, and hasn't left my side since.

Caught the sunset tonight. I love the silhouette of bare branches against the sunset. The day is winding down, and I think it's early to bed for us. Monday - you really weren't too bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment