Saturday, January 31, 2015

Breakfast Was Good

saturdaybreakfast
I love avocados! I can eat them with anything. This however, was my first time eating them with breakfast but it won't be last! 

I wonder if the boys or my grand kids, or heck even great grand kids will read my blog and wonder why the heck I posted my breakfast. They will probably think I was crazy, but at least they will know I loved avocados. And on this date in history, what I had for breakfast. 

I would like to see a meal my Mom prepared, what she ate on a certain day. her thoughts, dreams, fears. Everyday little things. Maybe generations from now, my kids, kids, kids will want to see some of my life too. And through this blog, they will get a glimpse. 

So for those great, great, grand kids.....breakfast was good today! And if you happen to love avocados, this is where you got it from! 

No comments:

Post a Comment