Thursday, January 1, 2015

Savor

BlogLife 032 BlogLife 028 BlogLife 056 BlogLife 044 BlogLife 048 BlogLife 0672015

A brand spankin' New Year! Full of promise!

Packed away the Christmas decorations, along with 2014. and thought about what I want in 2015.

Savor

noun
1.
the quality in a substance that affects the sense of taste or of smell.
2.
a particular taste or smell.
3.
distinctive quality or property.
4.
power to excite or interest.

verb (used with object)
5.
to give a savor to; season; flavor.
6.
to perceive by taste or smell, especially with relish:
to savor the garden's odors.
7.
to give oneself to the enjoyment of:
to savor the best in life.
7 is my favorite. Yep, that's what I want. I want to savor this life. All the little everyday moments, the people I share it with. The food I cook. The things I knit. Everything!

Savor

No comments:

Post a Comment