Friday, January 30, 2015

Doll - Done!

Green doll green doll2 And...done!

In the start of this new year, I set a goal for myself. Not a resolution because Lord knows I can't seem to keep resolutions. But quietly, to myself, I said I wanted to make at least one doll a month. With this doll, I am ahead of schedule! 2 dolls finished and it's not even February! Woohoo!

I have several dolls floating around in my head and I'm excited to get started. I've had requests for dolls since posting these 2, and have several dolls needed for Christmas, (yes, I'm taking Christmas orders already) and would like to get a few dolls listed in my Etsy shop.

This truly is going to be the year of Dolls!

1 comment:

  1. These dolls are truly amazing, you have quite a talent.
    Congrats on all the success you are having with them!

    ReplyDelete