Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Currently On the Needles

pieces green dress_4 green dress_5 green dress_3 green dress_2 green dress_7
Almost done with another doll!

I had to redo her body and legs. I used off white for the dress and white for her undies and socks and didn't like how it looked. So redoing them. a small setback, but I should have her done by Friday! I loved the buttons I found for her dress and shoes. They are made from coconut! I can't wait to see how she will look when done. All the dolls I make have such different personalities.

Check out Valentina - the Valentine doll I made.

Joining in Yarn Along and Frontier Dreams.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute doll. I love the big feet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dolls are absolutely adorable!
    I especially love the Valentine one with the dark hair.
    I'll have to keep you on my list for custom Christmas gifts.
    Love all of your knitting photos. Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love that button, it makes the outfit!! the green is so fresh and reminds me of springs to come :)

    ReplyDelete