Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentina - A Valentines Doll

valentinadoll valentine doll_2 valentine doll Valentina doll Valentina3 Valentina4 Valentina
Meet Valentina!

I normally don't do themed dolls, but Valentina was begging to be created. I was working on another doll, when I got the urge to knit a Valentines doll. I saw red, pink white and hearts. And I just couldn't finish the other doll until I created her. She was so much fun to make!

As you can see, she went through a little hair color change. Customer wanted golden hair to match her own. I think she's cute either way. And even though it's the same doll, her personality changed with the new hair color. Do you see it? Maybe it's just me since I created her, but I'm thinking she is saying blondes have more fun! Even though I don't believe that to be true, I still think she's saying it.

My favorite on Valentina is her little red shoes. I see more stripey socks and colored shoes in my future doll making.

No comments:

Post a Comment