Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Missing you…..

samuel and I
Not a day goes by that I don't think about you, not an hour. I'm still waiting for you to come to me in my dreams. You are my last thought before I fall asleep, hoping it will bring you to me. Can you hear my thoughts - all the things I wished I had said, but never did. I look at your pictures with tears in my eyes, shaking my head in denial. I still can't believe you're gone. I saw a guy in the store the other day that reminded me of you. I had to do a double take, just to make sure….wishing for a second it was you. Will this ever get any easier?

samuel

1 comment:

  1. iSAIDA,I am sending you a great big hug,I wish I could be there just to do so physically,it is very very hard to go thru the first of everything without your beautiful son,but I am a living witness that one day in the far future it will be a tad bit easier,however that hurt & pain will always come,sometime you can be doing okay then all of a sudden you'll be crying as if you just got that phone call.You all make a cute couple.Continue to look at those pics it truly helps,my prayers are with you,I truly understand,I have been in this club for three years three months & six days,the pain is still fresh
    especially this time of the year.I always try to remember my last hug & words.Isaida you will get thru this but you will never stop the pain it just eases a little(very little)we gave our sons a life line for nine months just because the dr cut the cord does not mean we cut the life line it has & always will remain with us.

    ReplyDelete