Monday, November 23, 2009

I dreamt of Samuel last night

The dream started with Samuel and Manuel together. I can't quite remember what they were doing, but they were together in a room. I was also in the room. Samuel's hair was long like in the picture below. He was trying to grow it out to get braids, but we ended up cutting it.

I told Samuel to come over to me because I wanted to brush his hair. He sat down in front of me, I brushed his hair for a second then reached around to hug him. I was holding him so tight.....he was alive! I didn't want to let him go. Then I woke up.

The first few seconds of awakeness, I was happy. Samuel wasn't dead..it was all a bad dream. Then it hit me like a ton of bricks. him being alive was the dream. I noticed my arms were wrapped around myself like I was still holding Samuel. I tried to go back to sleep, to bring him back to me, but I couldn't. I lay in bed, wiping away tears.

samuel0009

No comments:

Post a Comment