Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Bah Humbug

Christmas Carol
This past weekend, Karen and I took the boys to see A Christmas Carol in 3D at the IMAX Theater. This was my first time at an IMAX theater and I must say it was worth the outrageous price of the tickets....especially in 3D. When Scrooge was flying through the air with the ghosts, it felt like you were flying with him. The snow fell right on your lap! Of course not literally, but it looked that way. I noticed the boys a few times reaching out their hands to touch it. Some of the parts were a little scary for them, but all in all, we had a great time. I recommend going to see it. In an IMAX theater if you can.

Us
Of course before we headed to the movies, I had to take pictures. It wouldn't be right if I didn't.

The boys
I can't tell you how many shots I had to get of the boys before I got a decent one. I don't know how photographers do it. I had the boys yelling out all kinds of things to get a good shot. I finally settled for this one.

Elijah and TJ
Finally, on the way to the movie!

Ezekiel

Karen and TJ
Karen (my lil' sister) and TJ - TJ loves his momma

Tj and the boys
Sitting on the floor while we waited in line for the movie

Karen and TJ
Finally, we got to our seats with our very stylish 3D glasses. 3D glasses have changed. I remember having the little paper ones with the red and green cellophane lenses or whatever that material was.

The boys and I

I have to say I look just like my Aunt Elba in this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment