Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Workout Room/Guest Room

As you all know, I have been trying to lose some weight and get into shape. Yeah, yeah, I know. I've been saying this for a while now, but I am serious now. I hate taking pictures now, because I look so fat in them. I swear, when I see myself in the mirror every morning, I do not look like that. I now believe when they say the camera puts on 10lbs, or is it 20lbs. From the pictures I've seen of myself, I really think it's 20lbs. Either way, it's too much! So I've committed again, to stop being lazy, work out and eat better. So here is my workout/guest room. As you can see, I have my TV, DVD player, weight bench, weights, exercise ball, trampoline, along with a nice comfy bed for guests. (Pay no attention to cords hanging out from the TV. I wasn't going for looks in this room....it's a workout room)


Along with all my equipment, I have DVD's. I am always hearing of a new workout DVD, that I just have to have and swear this is the one I will work out with and lose those 20lbs. I have the Firm serious, Yoga Booty Ballet and Windsor Pilate's, and tons of others. Yep, all those DVD's were going to make me look J-Lo like. I'm not quite J-Lo like yet.


Here's my weights and my little squeezy(sp?) ball for Yoga Booty Ballet.


The weight bench, and oh yeah, my stepper.


This should be enough to get me in shape and to look J-Lo-ish right? I guess I have to actually USE the stuff and stop procrastinating. Remember my slogan....2008 - No more Procrastinate! Yeah, that's it. Once I get home from work today, I'm heading straight to workout. So I can look like this....



How many lunges do you think I have to do to get a Booty like that....a million???? I don't think Yoga Booty Ballet is going to cut it.

1 comment:

  1. If you figure out how many lunges, please let me know! ;-)

    ReplyDelete