Saturday, January 19, 2008

It was suppose to snow!

The weather man predicted we would have 1-3 inches of snow today, which is a big deal here in NC. Everyone was so excited. Snow!

By noon, the boys were getting impatient and bugged the heck out of me.

Mom...I thought you said it was going to snow.

Mom....where is the snow?

Mom...when is it going to snow?

Mom....you said it was going to snow?

Mom...you lied, it's not snowing.

Me: No, I didn't lie, the weather man did! Now leave me alone! I have no idea when it's going to snow!

Finally, around 5-ish, it starts to snow. Well, if you want to call it snow....more like sleet. But the boys were excited! I really wanted the snow too. I kept looking out the window, wishing the rain would turn to big, fluffy flakes. Never happened. Maybe we will wake up to a winter wonderland. Hey, we can wish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment