Monday, January 7, 2008

First Annual Veale Flag Football Game

This is a new tradition the Veale family has started on Christmas Day...a family flag football game. Christmas afternoon, everyone meet up at Ector football field for the game. It was all the kids, and the parents. We had jerseys and everything! Check us out.

Are you ready for some football?????

Group picture


Laying out the rules...you know for us non-playing people.


Here's the kick-off to start the game. OK, I don't think there even was a kick-off, but it sounded good.


FIRST HALF

I guess since this is my blog, I should point out myself for the ones who were not there. That's me, running in the corner with the gray/w white strip down the leg sweat pants. See how fast I was running!





HALF TIME

During this time, I had to have a ride back to the house to pee! You know after you have kids, and get older your bladder is not what it use to be and I didn't want to be on the field and have an accident. I would of never lived that down.


SECOND HALF


Look, I even had ball once!





Let me tell you, after this game, I was in pain! My knees were killing me. I think I'm too old for this stuff. If I'm not in better shape next year, I may have to be the official photographer.

Oh, and in case you were wondering, the game was a tie.

No comments:

Post a Comment