Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My Birthday in Pictures

Well, it's after 10pm, and my birthday is coming to end. Here's my day in pictures.

My day started about 7am. The alarm went off at 6am, but I hit the snooze a few times. I was turning off the alarm in this picture. Aren't I cute in the morning?


Out the shower and off to get ready for work.


Dropping the boys off at school


Once I dropped the boys at school, it was off to Mickey D's for my cup of coffee. I don't care what anyone says, McDonalds premium coffee is da bomb. It can compete with Starbucks, and it's only $1.50 for a large!

Off to work!

Working.......working.......working........working..........

After work, I pick up the boys, meet Fonzy at home and we're off to dinner. LoneStar, here we come! Wanna know why we picked LoneStar? Besides the food being tasty, kids eat free on Tuesdays! Can't beat that.


Waiting for our dinner.


The boys love this longhorn and the Don't Mess with Texas sign


My dinner: steak, medium rare, grilled shrimp, rice, salad and ice water w/lemon.
YUMMY!


After dinner we headed to Elijah's basketball game.

Fonzy and I on the bleachers. Ezekiel took this picture. He has been my official picture taker today. He did a pretty good job.


Back at home, showered and ready for bed, but not before I blog about my day.


OK, I'm off to get a massage and my 37 whippings....

1 comment:

  1. Awww you're too cute.. I love your pics... The last one was funny, fresca!!! Thanks for sharing and yes, your son did a wonderful job as a photographer.


    Lisa

    ReplyDelete