Sunday, March 9, 2008

Sexy Summer Dress

Isn't this a sexy summer dress? Fonzy and I were reading the Sunday paper(which means we were looking at the store advertisements) and saw this dress in the JCPenny flier. Fonzy said I should go get one, and of course I agreed. Little did I know, Fonzy had an ulterior motive for getting me this dress. See, on Friday, my dear, sweet husband bought him some new gym shoes and did not tell me about them. Which isn't a big deal, we don't separate our money....my money is his money and his money is my money. But for some reason he thought I would throw a fit about the shoes. So he decided I should get this very sexy summer dress and he could bring his new kicks out of hiding. Who am I to complain...I'm going to look too cute in my new dress as soon as the weather turns hot.

1 comment:

  1. My shoe were only $28 dollars!!Payless does not have better deals!!

    ReplyDelete