Tuesday, March 11, 2008

"I would give you the world"


Fonzy reads my blog. When he read this post he said that was not the reason he got the dress for me. He said the reason he got the dress, was because he loved me, and he would give me the world if he could. And you know what? I had to agree with him. With Fonzy in school and working in the school system, we don't have a lot of extra money, so we have to watch what we spend. But whenever Fonzy has extra money, he'll spend it on me. I somehow always get what I want. And it ends up being more than what I asked for. But it's not all material things. It's so much more. When I need a massage, he is there to give it. When I don't want to cook (which is quite a lot, but I'm working on cooking more) he takes us out to dinner. He cleans house and does laundry better than me. He buys all the boys clothes and picks out what they will wear each day. He spoils me in so many ways. Is that a good thing or a bad thing....to be so spoiled? If you ask me, it's a good thing, a very good thing.

(and sweetie, I know you said you hate this picture, but you wouldn't do the photoshoot with me the other day, so this is the best picture I had. Now will you let me take some pictures of you?)
edited to add: There, Sweetie, I've changed the picture. I liked the other one better.

1 comment:

  1. Now you have to take a pic with the dress on.. That would be nice....

    You are not spoiled, just very lucky.. God bless you both.. Ya'll are too cute!

    The dream story brought tears again. You gotta stop doing that missy! =)

    ReplyDelete