Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter pictures - 3 days late

Yeah, I know it's late, and I really didn't want to post this picture (I look so fat), but it's memories, so here are some pictures.

Before church

Jay (brother), in the kitchen getting ready to make the rice.

Vicki (Jay's woman) snacking on chips and Elijah in the background.

Ezekiel eating his chocolate bunny. I had a picture of Elijah eating his, but for some reason, it didn't come out. And by the time I realized it didn't, his bunny was all gone, so I couldn't snap another picture. Oh well....

TJ, eating his bunny.

5 comments:

  1. I love the photos!!!!!!!!

    And you don't look fat. You look beautiful and you have a beautiful family!!!!!

    You have some sharp dressed little men in your life.

    Imma need you to save those suits for DJ :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tanyetta!

    And we definitely pass on clothes. They go from Ezekiel, my 8yr old to Elijah, the 6yr old to my nephew TJ, the 3yr old. We can add DJ to the rotation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl, you do not look fat at all... I think you look really nice as well as your men.. Does your hubby know he looks like a military officer? LOL.. He looks kinda mean...hehehehehehe But I bet he is sweet since you are always happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa...he really isn't mean. His bark is worse than his bite.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mija you look great! That's a nice picture.

    ReplyDelete