Friday, October 21, 2011

I Love Socks and the Weekend!

socks I love socks!

Stripey socks, thick socks, knee high socks, holiday socks.

SOCKS! SOCKS! SOCKS!

I told myself I was going to learn to knit socks this year. Ummm...it's almost November and I haven't learned yet! I have tons of holiday knitting to do, so socks might have to wait unitl after the holidays. I think 2012 is going to be the year of the socks.
socks

The weekend is finally here and I'm too happy! Looking forward to sleeping in, snuggling under warm covers and cooking a big breakfast. If it's chilly enough in the morning, I might light up the fireplace. Coffee, warm pj's and a fire. Sounds like a perfect morning to me.

Happy Weekend Everyone!

*Pictures by Ezekiel - he wanted to make sure I gave him credit*

1 comment:

  1. yes, sounds like the perfect morning indeed :)
    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete