Monday, October 24, 2011

Pieces of her

Mefall

She left pieces of her life behind her everywhere she went. It's easier to feel the sunlight without them, she said.
~storypeople

HaPpY Monday!

Mondays seem to come quicker and quicker. I'm on my second cup of coffee and thinking I need a third! Coffee - work your magic!

So yesterday I made a chore chart for us. I think the weekends seem to fly by because we spend so much time cleaning on Saturdays. We do pretty good in the beginning of the week with keeping up the house, but come Wednesday or Thursday it starts to go downhill. By Saturday morning, its a mess! I refuse to spend another weekend cleaning!

The chart has each of us making our beds in the morning before we leave the house, and then one chore in the evening. If we stick to it, the weekends should be free from cleaning! Yay!

On the knitting front, I'm hoping to finish a monster I'm working on for someone special. I wanted to have it done by now, but alas, I don't. Once I'm done with this monster, I'm taking a monster break and working on some hats. It's already getting chilly, and I see the need for hats soon!

Let's make this a great week!

Give someone a hug today! Anyone! They need it! You need it! I need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment