Tuesday, October 25, 2011

I Heart Fall

I Heart Fall

Don't you just love Fall? How can you not? There's so much color and beauty around right now. The reds, oranges, yellows. When I'm driving by the trees I just want to stop and take picture upon picture! But then I would never make it to where I'm going. Luckily this tree is in our backyard, so I didn't have to go far.

On the homefront, we all did our chores last night, so house is still clean! Yay for us! Boys will be starting basketball in about a week. We've had a nice little break from sports. Soon we will be running around like crazy with the boys playing and Fonzy coaching again this year.

Still working on my surprise monster. I need to be done this week, because I have plans on learning how to crochet this weekend for sock monkey hats I want to make! More on that adventure later!

OK....off for more coffee and in a little bit a flu shot! I hate needles! So not looking forward to that!

3 comments:

  1. hope you did alright with the shot! love the picture - I posted a 52 photos shot this week also. I'm a mother of 3 sons- your story is very touching and there is a catch in my throat just reading about it. love to you Mami- glad to see you pushing on for your babies. God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shot!
    Thank you for linking up this week :)

    ReplyDelete