Friday, January 29, 2010

Friends/MOMS

Moon Looking at the moon last night, I was thinking of a new friend I've made. She is a mom in the UK who found my blog while searching for other moms who had lost their son/child to murder. Her son was killed a few weeks after my Samuel. We've been sharing long e-mails about our lives, and how we are dealing with the loss of our sons. I've only seen one picture of her and a few of her son, but I feel such a connection with her...I can't explain it. I've been stalking my e-mail for her notes and get excited when I see her name.

Moon Looking up at the moon, I think of our sons and like the other MOMS(Mothers of Murdered Sons/Daughters) I like to think of them in Heaven, all our kids together, watching over us.

Moon So M...you know who you are, I'm glad you found me. I'm sorry it had to be under these circumstances, but we are on this journey together and I for one am glad we found each other.

And to my other MOMS - this journey would not be possible if you weren't here with me. I love you all, think of you all everday and pray for you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment