Friday, December 18, 2009

Changes

Christmas

Mami Dearest is going through some changes right now as is the owner - me!

2009 is almost gone and with the end, comes a new beginning. I've decided to pursure my dreams in 2010. I'm not getting any younger and there is still so much more I want to do with my life, so I am making babysteps now. The transformation of Mami Dearest is one of them. I want a space where I can showcase my photo's, since I've decided to get serious about my photography. Last year I got my first DSLR camera, a Nikon D60 and have yet to shoot out of auto mode. I have taken steps to learn more about photography, my camera, and even Photoshop. I have Photoshop and have no clue how to use it. So this is my year of learning. I've enrolled in the New York Institute of Photography - the professional photography course, have signed up for the free basic photography classes where I purchased my camera and am on the lookout for photoshop classes. I'm excited and ready to pursue my dreams in 2010.

So bear with me as I work on Mami Dearest to make it all sparkly and new!

No comments:

Post a Comment