Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sunrise

Yesterday on my way to drop the boys off at school, Ezekiel noticed the sunrise.

"Mom, you should take a picture"

I dropped the boys off and took Ezekiel's advice. I pulled to the side of the road and captured the flaming sky light up with a new day. A day filled with hope, promise, and pain. I sat thinking of a close girlfriend of mine who's sister died suddenly the other day, of Shirley, a fellow MOMS who had to count another year without her Jimmy and I thought of Samuel gone almost 7 months, but seeming like forever. So much pain...

But even with the pain, the sun rises to announce a new day. Hopefully a day filled with love, laugher, a little less pain and hope. Hope that one day there will be no more pain and we can be reunited with our children and loved ones we've lost.

sunrise

sunrise

sunrise

sunrise

sunrise

No comments:

Post a Comment