Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Undercover Pedicure

I love getting a pedicure. I found this great salon right down the street from me that has the best massage chairs, because that's one of the things I love about getting a pedicure, sitting in the massage chair. I went the other day to get a pedicure. My feet were looking and feeling rough, plus I had the beginnings of an ingrown toenail...ouch! The last time I went for a pedicure it was slow and the one guy that works there gave me the pedicure. He did such a good job. He massaged my legs for such a long time, I think I actually fell asleep. I was looking forward to it again. Unfortunately, Mr. Massage Man was busy with another customer, dang it. So one of the women did my pedicure. It started out alright. The water wasn't hot enough, but I figured I wouldn't complain. The massage chair was feeling great and I was texting my friend Susan (in TX) on the Blackberry, enjoying my pampering session when the torture began. The nail technician (is that what they are called) had finished my feet/toes and started to massage my legs. Or beat them up I should say. Now anyone who has gotten a pedicure knows that when they massage your legs, they kind of punch your legs. I'm not sure if "punch" is the right word, but you know what I mean. It normally feels good, but this lady was beating the heck out of my legs. I sort of flinched and she just looked at me and proceeded to beat me. I was wishing I had a camera, camcorder or something to record it all, but thought it would be pretty strange to take pictures during my pedicure, but then I remembered, my new blackberry has a camera and a video camera! I made sure the flash was off and took some pictures. I wanted to take video of my beating, but she had stopped by the time I remembered my blackberry had a video. I felt like I was doing an undercover story, secretly snapping pictures. I think I need to call MSNBC and tell them I could be one of their expose agents. What do you think? Here are my secret spy pictures. More undercover, secret expose adventures to come.





So much better

2 comments:

  1. LOL, I really enjoyed this post. I know what you mean though sometimes you get someone that puts you to sleep they are so good with their hands and then there the ones that make you sweat you are scared of what they will do next! My mother went to get one and when the woman started cutting her nails she literally screamed in pain, lol. I was embarrassed because she told the woman you are too rough and got up and left! Thanks for sharing :-)

    ReplyDelete