Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Life's Little Moments 365 - 1

I've decided since it's almost a new year to do a 365 project. What is a 365 project you ask? Well, I have committed to take a photo/photos a day for 365 days, titled Life's Little Moments, because really, a lifetime is just a bunch of little moments. I also decided to start tonight and not January 1, because everyone knows if you make a new year's resolution (which this is not), it never lasts. So here's to the start of Life's Little Moments 365.


Night, Night, Sleep Tight!

3 comments:

  1. I have to agree with pp^. What a terrific idea. Kids look so cute when they're sleep..hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and I agree a great idea! Sometimes the little things are the ones we tend to remember the most :-)

    ReplyDelete