Monday, December 15, 2008

Hoochie Momma

I had a co-worker snap this picture of the so- called hoochie momma skirt.

Conversation this morning as the boys and I were walking out the door for school/work.

Elijah: Mom....why are you wearing that?

Mom: Wearing what?

Ezekiel: That hoochie momma skirt.

I couldn't even say anything after that. I don't know what's worse, that my 9 year old called me a hoochie momma, or that he even knew the term hoochie momma. I take full responsibility for that one. I really need to watch what I say around them.

*******************************

On a side note......I am awfully pale! I need a tan!

6 comments:

  1. I've seen worse though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha....I've worn worse, but way before I had these two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the skirt and boots girl!!! I'm also pale so it's not too bad ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kids are funny, he, he. They notice things out of the blue. Love the skirt and boots also, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa, I'm glad I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey C! Glad to see you here! I really need to check out LB. I miss you guys. It's been a long time.

    ReplyDelete