Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Memories

It's after midnight and I'm tired, but I'm not complaining because I'm tired for a good reason. We were busy making memories. Karen and I made cookies with the boys today, and I think we had more fun than them. We had Christmas music playing, we were talking, laughing, reminiscing, and just having a good time. It's been a while since we've had so much fun. We really need to do it more often.

sisters




socks I stole from Destinie (girlfriend in TX)

Fonzy dodging the paparazzi - no pictures please.

Elijah and I - my last baby







Mexican wedding cookies

Biscochos - a Mexican cookie


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! Cookies look delish, lol. What can I say, I love sweets! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm done with homemade cookies until next Christmas..too much work and mess!

    ReplyDelete