Sunday, September 7, 2008

Lazy Sunday

I woke up late this morning and we didn't make it to church. I really need to do better than that.

While lounging around in bed, I started to read Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson that I had picked up at the library. I had read Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson, and really enjoyed it, had a twist at the end....kinda sad, so figured I would see what this one was like. It's kinda like the movie Drop Dead Fred, about a little girl with an imaginary friend, and how the imaginary friend comes back once the girl is grown. I ended up reading the whole book in a couple hours. Yeah, I was really lazy. I thought the book was really cute.....I liked the ending.
I don't know what was up with me yesterday. I was feeling kinda BLAH all day.....really didn't want to do anything. I eventually got up and started to help Fonzy clean up for the coming work/school week, and cook dinner.

On a side note to mom's with boys. If your boys happen to fold laundry, make sure you take out all your thong underwear. Fonzy taught the boys how to fold clothes, while folding the laundry yesterday, Elijah pulls out a pair of my thong underwear and holds them up laughing hysterically, as only a 6yr old boy can do.

"Mommy, what are these things?????"

Note to self...make sure all my underwear are out of the basket when the boys fold clothes.

1 comment:

  1. Too late for me. I sent my 11 yr. old son to fold laundry months ago and he took it by two fingers and said, Yuk, is this your thong mom? I died laughing. Hubby said yes it is...leave your mom's panties alone! LOL

    Now I send him to fold dark clothes..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete