Saturday, September 27, 2008

Bad Mami

I'm such a bad mom, see what I feed the boys when Fonzy isn't home.....appetizing huh? If I was a single mom, we would hardly ever have a home cooked meal. I would hate to cook a full meal and the boys not eat it. This was so much easier and the boys were excited to get. That is until they tasted it.

Elijah had a kid cuisine....pizza, apple sauce (red stuff) and fruit snacks. He had eaten the fruit snacks already and wanted goldfish. He ate the applesauce and goldfish, not the pizza. Great dinner huh?

Ezekiel got a Hungry man dinner, since he claimed he was a man. His first few bites he claimed it was good, then after a few more, not so good. He ate the corn and brownie.

Mine was Stouffer's french bread pizza. I've had these before for lunch and liked it. I didn't even eat a whole half of one....not so good anymore.

I guess if I was a single mom, I would have to still cook....or we could eat Ramen noodles, we like Ramen noodles.

1 comment:

  1. You're not a bad mami, you're just normal!! All moms need a break so don't beat yourself up for doing those things... Btw, the pizza looks divine! :)

    ReplyDelete