Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Weekending

IMG_0540 strawberry blueberry strawberry blueberry 2 strawberry blueberry pancakes IMG_0542 bunny slippers IMG_0539 backyard pizza IMG_0538 honeydos IMG_0541 honeydos 2 IMG_0536
We had a full weekend.

My flowers are steadily growing. I thought I pulled all the gladiolus bulbs out of that first bed, and transferred them, but obviously I missed a few. That flower bed was suppose to be sunflowers and pumpkins. I guess it's gladiolus, sunflowers and pumpkins now! Not sure how that is going to work. I have other sprouts coming up, so not sure if it's pumpkin leaves or sunflowers. Too little to tell just yet.

Weekends are for breakfast.

The pink bunny slipper mission continues. While getting a pedicure I knitted away. I got plenty of stares.

We are finally painting our room! We have been in our house for about 5 years and our room was one of the last to be painted. We have family (in-laws) coming to visit end of June, so getting all the Honey Dos' off the list.

Even with all the Honey Do's still had time for a Sunday afternoon nap. He napped, I knitted in bed beside him. Must get bunny slippers done by Friday!

Weekends are good.

No comments:

Post a Comment