Monday, May 18, 2015

Grilling Pizza

pizza dough_3 pizza dough_4 pizza dough_5 pizza grilling_3 pizza grilling pizza grilling_4 pizza grilling_2 IMG_0535 elijah
I LOVE pizza!

I could literally eat pizza everyday. I've never grilled pizza before, but has been on my list of must dos. And this weekend my must do became I did! I found a pizza dough recipe on Pinterest that was perfect for grilling.

I planned on making the pizza dough the night before, but had a Girl Scout leader meeting and didn't get around to it. Luckily with this dough you can make it the night before or the same day you make the pizza. Very easy and versatile. I was up early so made the dough and let it rise all day until I was ready to grill.

Everyone made their own personal pizza, with a variety of toppings. It was so quick and easy! Perfect for summer evenings when you don't want to slave over a hot stove. I have a fruit pizza I want to try grilled, along with a few other pizzas I want to try. I see quite a few pizza nights this summer, and I don't mind! I LOVE pizza!

Want to grill your own pizza? Yes, you do! Grilled pizza dough here.

No comments:

Post a Comment