Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Snow Day!

Blog_2014 336 Blog_2014 340 Blog_2014 371 Blog_2014 337 snowbaby Blog_2014 386 Blog_2014 385 Blog_2014 348 Blog_2014 356 Blog_2014 387

Blog_2014 355
We got a snow day today!

I had all these plans of going out with Elijah, who loves the snow as much as I do, to take the dogs for a walk around the neighborhood, make a snowman and get plenty of pretty pictures. I fell asleep last night with visions of sugarplums snow day dancing in my head.

This is what actually happened....I got up, had my morning coffee, snapped a few pictures, made breakfast, did a little work and decided to head out.

Titus was already outside as he loves the snow and had been out all morning playing in it. I tried to get his leash on before we left the backyard, but he got away from me and ran out the gate! And my snow day dreams went down hill from there! I was out running after Titus all through the neighborhood, yelling out his name like a crazy lady. I had to chase him through woods and warn all the kids and families, sledding and having a great snow day that my dog doesn't bite as he ran toward them. He was running circles around me in the middle of an open field, would stop for a second, look at me, and as soon as I got close, he would take off running! We were running through yards messing up all the pretty snow. I had neighbors looking out their windows laughing at us. So not what I envisioned! I finally caught him after about an hour of chasing him!

Needless to say, after that fiasco I was done with our snow day! We are not on good terms right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment