Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Finding the Words

Blog_2014 036
When I started this blog in 2007, almost 7 years ago!!! 7 years! It was to share little tidbits of our life for family and friends that weren't near us. To keep them abreast of what was going on in our life. How the boys were growing, and share my thoughts.

When my oldest son was shot and killed, this little place on the web became my diary. A place to pour out my heartache, my frustration, my fears. In many ways it helped me deal with the loss, or at least process it.

When I started knitting, this blog was a place to share my new found passion.

The years have flown by, and my blog posting has dwindled. Only 28 posts in 2013. I miss blogging. I miss sharing little tidbits of our life. I'm trying to find my words again. I've been reading Knitting Yarns - a great little book filled with essays of knitters. Sharing their stories.

 I want to share my story again. I want to find my words. It may just be a few words, maybe just one. But each day, I will find my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment