Monday, September 27, 2010

amazing weekend!

womensretreat 270
I don't think I can put into words what this weekend was. It was amazing, awesome, phenomenal, mind-blowing, soul satisfying, fun, refreshing! That is just a few words I can come up with.

This past weekend was South Centrals Church of Christ womens retreat...on the beach! I connected with woman I never thought I would connect with. We laughed, shared secrets, heartaches and acted silly. We walked on the beach in the moonlight, sang on the beach as the sun rose and just connected on a level I can't even begin to describe! I'm having a hard time finding the words!

Watching the sun rise on the beach in my pj's was something I have always wanted to do and I will never forget it. It is just amazing what God has created...the beauty just took my breath away! God is an AWESOME God and I felt Him there with me.

I have so many pictures to share, so many emotions! There is nothing like spending time with women who are struggling just like me, have heartaches, have pasts, but by the grace of God are here and sharing what God has bought them through! It was life changing!

No comments:

Post a Comment