Monday, November 5, 2007

Victoria Secrets Deal

I just found a great deal from Victoria' Secret out in blogland. I'm what you call a lurker, I read many blogs, but I hardly comment. I know, I know, I should comment. We all love comments.
Anyway, My Chaotic Day, is a blog I sometimes lurk on. And she had this great deal posted, that I just couldn't pass up. Who doesn't love a deal! I ordered a cute sweater ($19.oo on clearance), a scarf set (scarf, hat, & gloves), Beauty Rush Lip Gloss and a Beauty Rush Gift Set all for $21.30! Yep, that is the correct price! Here's how...

1. go to http://www.victoriassecret.com/ and order any sweater. Mine was on sale for $19

2. add item #3F-203514 (scarf set) and choose your color.

3. go to checkout and enter all of the codes below:SHADE4 (free lip gloss) , SHINE (free beauty rush set), GIFTSET (scarf set), and if this is your first purchase add FA78137 ($5 off purchase(If this is not your first online purchase with them just enter a different email address)

I did this and my total was $21.30...isn't blogging great!

Oh, and by the way...I did leave Linsey a commment today. See I'm getting better at this blogging thing.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea I had lurkers! lol
    :-) You must comment more often!
    I love your layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I did the same thing and my total was 19.95!!! Wow.. I think you should post this on LB. It was so easy. Thank you for being a lurker;) What sweater did you end up buying? I bought a brown one for $19, so the rest of the stuff and shipping was only $.95!! I could not believe it!

    ReplyDelete