Monday, November 19, 2007

Happy 30th Birthday Suzy Q!

Susan, I wish I could be there with you to celebrate this special day. 30! You are officially an adult. You know at 20, you can still get away with doing crazy things and blame it on your age, but once you hit 30, you are expected to know better. Do we know better? Sometimes I wonder.

I can't believe we've been friends for 10yrs! It seems just like yesterday we met at Sitel. I could not stand you! Yep, you got on my last nerve. I don't know what it was about you, but I know you felt the same way about me. We just could not get along. I don't know what happened, but one day we became the bestest (is that even a word) of friends. I guess we figured we had to work together, so we might as well make the best of it. Or maybe it was our love of food. Yeah, I bet it was our love of food. We were always looking for something to eat. Remember all our orders from Steak Express and our breakfast burritos from Hernandez. Oh, and we can't forget our love of coffee! I wish we could share our morning coffee again. Nothing was better than our morning coffee and gossip! Oh...and frappacinos and bagels from J's. I could go on and on. I think our whole friendship was based on food then.

We've been through a lot in these 10yrs, we've laughed together, cried together, fought with each other, had babies, and gotten married, and yes in that order. I pray we have many more years together.

I miss you and love you always!

Sitel's picnic, doing what we did best....EATING!


No comments:

Post a Comment