Saturday, August 4, 2007

Thoughts of a baby girl

We (Fonzy, Ezekiel, Elijah, and I) were at the pool this afternoon and there was the cutest baby girl down there with her grandma. While in the pool I kept glancing at her and I found myself longing for another baby....a baby girl that is. Now anyone who knows me in real life probably can't believe I thought that, let alone writing it now. They are probably thinking....this is the same person who said, "I don't like kids, I only like mine because they are mine. " Yes, I did say that, but don't get me wrong. I love my boys with all my heart. But I'm just not a kid person, or so I always thought. That is why I got my tubes tied after Elijah...a decision I think I'm regretting now. Fonzy wanted one more baby, but I felt I just couldn't do it. But now...I wish I could give him another baby. We both would love a little girl to spoil. And spoiled she would be! We would have a beautiful little girl. I know we would. She would have curly black hair, and a beautiful cafe au lait complexion. She would be Daddy's Little Girl and have Fonzy wrapped around her little finger. I have thought about getting my tubes untied, but I'm sure that is expensive and there's no guarantee I would have a girl. We've talked about adopting. There are so many kids out there who need a loving family/home and I know we could provide that. I just wish I hadn't been so hasty in my decision to get my tubes tied...then maybe I wouldn't be longing for a baby girl, I'd have one.

No comments:

Post a Comment