Monday, August 27, 2007

First Day of School

Well, summer has come to a screeching halt and it is back to school. I know I am not the only mom happy to have their kids back in school. I love my boys, but there is only so much fighting, complaining and mess making a person can take and I have reached my level! Ezekiel is off to 3rd grade today.
Elijah starts Kindergarten this year. They have staggered entry for Kindergarten, so he will go on Thursday, and won't return until next week after the Labor Day holiday. He was so upset he couldn't go to school today, and quite frankly, so was I. Why not start them with all the other kids?

I will be so happy to have us all back on a regular schedule. Fonzy is in his last semester of college. He graduates in December. We both can't wait. He will be busy this last semester and we may not see him that much, but it will all be worth it in the end. He will have his Bachelors degree and will get started on his Master's degree. I am so proud of him! He has worked so hard for this and deserves it. He is going to make the best teacher and one day, the best Principal, along with being the best Daddy and Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment