Friday, June 10, 2016

Happy Friday!

DSC_0641 DSC_0623 DSC_0625 DSC_0624 DSC_0644 DSC_0628 DSC_0652 DSC_0632 DSC_0637 DSC_0662 DSC_0657 DSC_0650 DSC_0670 DSC_0634 Happy Friday!

Don't you just love Fridays? They are my favorite! Plans this weekend include my first visit to the community pool of the season, my son's girlfriend graduation from high school, some grilling, a trip to the farmers market and I'm thinking of making a strawberry and rhubarb galette. I've never made one, and have never had rhubarb, but I heard it's good. I have a couple recipes saved on Pinterest on my Strawberry Season board and have plans to make a couple of the recipes before summer is over.

Our yard is looking pretty good right now. It's so green and bursting with life, Sunflowers and gladiolus are growing, bees are buzzing and Titus is enjoying the shade trees.

I have a fern on our little porch and hoping I can keep it alive. Nothing screams Southern charm quite like a full, lush fern hanging on the porch. I've been watering and spritzing it every day. I've even feed it miracle grow. I'm determined to keep this fern alive and well.

So what do you have planned this weekend? I hope it's a great one!

1 comment:

  1. Love Fridays too!! It usually means sleeping in, cleaning, relaxing and spending time with my loves. Have a great weekend chica!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete