Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Myrtle Beach Weekend 2

DSC_0068 beach collage_2 DSC_0075 DSC_0080 DSC_0082 DSC_0094 DSC_0095 DSC_0101 DSC_0103 DSC_0105 DSC_0107 DSC_0118 DSC_0121 DSC_0124 DSC_0129 DSC_0136 IMG_8788 (2) Saturday was spent the day at the beach and the boardwalk. Fonzy and the boys played football and I enjoyed the salty air, and sand between my toes. The bad thing about being the photographer of the family is I'm never in the pictures. I had to get Ezekiel to snap a few of me. If not, it would seem Fonzy and boys went on vacay, and I was just missing.

After being on the beach for a few hours, we all got hungry, so packed up our stuff to head to the boardwalk for some eats. I didn't want to carry a bunch of stuff while we were walking the boardwalk and left my phone and camera in the car. Once we started walking around I couldn't believe I did that! No camera, and so many pictures I wanted to take. Photographer fail! Of course, it's when you don't have your camera, you see so many photo ops. And have you noticed - no pictures of food! How could I not get a picture of food. While on the boardwalk we ate at Myrtle Beach Fries. Great fries and the sausage dog I had was good. And we couldn't pass up funnel cake topped with strawberries and powdered sugar.

We planned on going back to the beach after we ate, but walked around for an hour or so, then headed back to the hotel. Fonzy and the boys played football in the pool and I went back to the room for a quick nap before heading out to dinner. We were headed back to House of Blues to see if we could relive the good time we had the first time we went.

Myrtle Beach weekend part 1 here.

No comments:

Post a Comment