Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Gratitude

porch swing love
The last prompt for the Love Your Blog Challenge is Gratitude.

I have so much to be thankful for. So I'm just going to sum it up and say....

I thank God for this beautiful, messy life I have. 

Yes, I've had heartaches, but you know what? Everything I have gone through has bought me to where I am now. And I LOVE where I am now and the life I have. I'm surrounded by love, my family supports me no matter what crazy adventure I take, and life is good.....very good.

~ For The Love Your Blog Challenge with Kate of A Playful Day

1 comment:

  1. Totally agree. Life wouldn't be what it is & I wouldn't be the same person I am now if some of the not so nice things in my life hadn't happened. So I think it's important to be grateful for whatever has happened in life! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete