Monday, June 24, 2013

Summer Series - Day 4

summerseries2013 221
I look at him and can't believe he is starting high school in the fall. In my eyes, still a little boy, even though he is about an inch taller than me now. In 4 short years, he will be off to college, finding his way in this great big ole' world.

I want his high school years to be filled with happy memories, close friends, and hopefully no heartbreaks. So many wonderful experiences are right around the corner. But for now, I'm wishing this summer takes it's sweet time, and he stays just like this for a little bit longer.

Half little boy/half teen...still able to play and enjoy a carefree summer.
summerseries2013 225

summerseries2013 218

1 comment:

  1. Oh my high school! Wow big milestone.
    Mine is twelve now and I want time to slow down as well. Make sure he savors it.
    That last picture is deliciously happy!

    ReplyDelete