Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Summer Series - Day 5

summerseries2013 245
With summer upon us, we've been spending more time outside. Every year we try to do a little something to improve our yard, make it more inviting where we want to spend time outside. We've had these chairs for a few years and they were looking their age. Fonzy suggested we spray them. I kind of looked at him crazy, and said, "spray paint.....uh....I don't know about that" That's my normal response when Fonzy comes up with his DIY ideas. He tells me I have no vision and gets to work.

I should have learned my lesson by now. I always end up loving his DIY ideas after they are done. Including the chairs! Aren't they pretty! I'm so happy with them. They are bright, cheerful and scream summer to me. I guess I just need to go with the flow when it comes to Fonzy and his ideas. There hasn't been one yet I haven't like. Even Titus approvessummerseries2013 182 summerseries2013 195

1 comment:

  1. wow that is a great idea!! They look festive . That Fonzy is a keeper!

    ReplyDelete